VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2006

Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:32:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/14/2006 3:03:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I have  been following the conversation regarding research in Henrico Co..
My  question is - where can you find this info online?  Ohio gennet  has
placed almost all birth and marriage records online.  Is there a  site that
I have missed for Virginia Order Books, land records, birth and  marriage?

NOT all the states have been as GENEROUS as OHIO seems to be.
YOU should try dealing with NEW YORK.
Not only is it pulling teeth to get anything, but it costs an arm and a  leg.

ALOT of VA's records are published, more and more each day, which is why i
started my website to at least give people who live in other parts of the
country a FREE sampling of the LOVELY free info here in VA.
You also might want to try ROOTSWEB websites for HENRICO county.
There are some people who are trying to make this info avail to others  also.

_http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/va/henrico.htm_
(http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/va/henrico.htm)

kristina
_www.nyvagenealogy.homestead.com_ (http://www.nyvagenealogy.homestead.com)