VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2002

From:
Bill Woodard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Woodard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:03:30 -0500
I, too, would ne willing to subscribe for a fee.Living in Texas means that I very seldom get to Virginia for research, and only get around to searching for my "dead relatives" at night, when the server is less likely to be too busy.

Bill

[log in to unmask]  wrote:

>The same thing was going through my head. I live in VA only about 20 minutes
>from LVA but it's not open at 10:00 at night when I have time to search the
>records. I would be willing to subscribe too.

Be sure to leave room in your garden for the Angels to dance !