VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:37:33 -0700
Hi Madaline,
I live in Washington State not quite outside the US but close to it. I have
platted abt 300,000 acres in old VA now WV along the South Branch of the
Potomac and Patterson's Creek valleys, the Fairfax Manors and surrounding
areas. My "Good" family was in the area for over 100 yrs. I use a program
called Deedmapper http://www.directlinesoftware.com/factsht.htm  and I am
quite good at transcribing those old deeds and metes and bounds

Send me what you have and I will see what I can do

Best regards, Bill