VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

From:
Peggy and Keith dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 07:26:39 -0700
We did have rail service but the Greenbrier was built because of the sulphur waters that were suppose to have healing properities.  There were other resorts in this area support the same cause.  We have Blue, Green, and I believe Yellow Sulphur where the rich would come to bath in there waters.