VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2012

From:
Charlotte Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:47:03 -0500
Hello Gale,
When did your Thomas Green arrive and in what state/county (if you know) did
he purchase land and live :)

I do have two men named Thomas Green in my database with no dates associated
with them..  One Thomas Green married a Ms. Miller first then "...married
second Lucy Peyton and moved to Christian County, KY."  SOURCE:  Raleigh
Travers Green,  Compiler, "Notes on Culpepper County, Virginia": p. 61.

One of "my" Thomas men is listed as a son of John Green & his wife, Susanna
Blackwell.  This John Green died 1793 in Culpepper Co., VA. SOURCE:  Raleigh
Travers Green,  Compiler, "Notes on Culpepper County, Virginia": p. 62.

Please forgive me for the lack of details on these Green men.
Sincerely,
Charlotte