VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:25:39 -0400
I discovered Frank Murray many years ago on this list.  Before that time, I
invested thousands of dollars in books for my county of research.  My local
libraries here in Florida had about four books each for my research.

I have used Frank's services many times and have posted his message to a
list I manage for Shenandoah County and have also put a page for Frank's
services on my web site.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vashenan/frank_murray.html
The counter shows 194 hits since March 31, 2003.

Before finding Frank, the list members were constantly asking for someone to
do research for them at LVA.  I think all list managers should be proud to
boast of having someone who will do research for others....whether for free
or for pay.

Frank, please feel free to post on my list anytime.

I hope the decision to not allow these types of postings is reconsidered for
the benefit of many.

Alley Blackford