VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2005

From:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:46:47 -0500
Greetings All!

The Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society and Museums, Inc. web site
has new information.
Our December 2004 Newsletter has been posted. Jim Atkins and Dennis Hudgins
have unearthed more information about "New Design". There are old
photographs, an 1828 plat, Rogers' Store update, and much more!

Did you know that:

we have color images of 1919 U.S.G.S. quadrangles for all of Surry County on
line?

we have an extensive index to Surry Wills on line?

we have many old photographs on line?

If you haven't yet checked out our resources, we invite you to do so.

---
Eve S. Gregory, Web Mistress
Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society and Museums, Inc.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vaschsm/
Surry County VaGenWeb
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vasurry/