VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2017

From:
Susan Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2017 11:24:27 -0400
Thanks Ray. You are totally correct. The Shenandoah Room at the Edinburg
Library is a fantastic resource. The archivist, Zach Hottel, is extremely
helpful. It is there that I gained access to Mattie Bushong Good's diary. I
will write to Zach on this question, which I don't believe I have done.
However, I'm still curious about any entities such as Overseers of the
Poor.

Many thanks,

Susan