VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

From:
Lee Anne Center <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Anne Center <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:20:14 -0700
Betty,

Your (or your husband's) surname is interesting to me. My grandmother had a
brother named William McDuff Roden/Rhoades and father named David McDuff
Rhoades/Roden. Another brother was named Robert Wesley Roden. Sisters were
Maggie and Eliza Ozella Roden.

I am wondering if you have any RHODESes/RHOADESes/RODENs in the 1800s either
as direct ancestors or siblings or cousins.

Lee Anne