VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

From:
Mary Kinch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2010 09:59:04 -0400
You are correct about World Family Tree, but now on Ancestry.com you can make changes in the Census.  All you have to do is when you bring up a Census chart there is a spot to make changes.  Then it will ask what type of change in a drop down.  You make the change and you will also get a confirmation to your e-mail.  Hope this helps.

Mary