VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2004

From:
Brent Tarter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brent Tarter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:22:06 -0400
To change any options of a subscription to Va-Roots, click open the URL
at the end of this message and follow the instructions for changing
options.

Among the options that are available, you can set your subscription to
receive each posting separately or each day's budget of postings as one
daily digest. There are also instructions for turning off mail delivery
when you are out of town or do not wish to receive messages, as well as
for turning mail delivery back on.

If you have any difficulties with or questions about your subscription,
please send a private e-mail to me or to Rose Schooff. You can e-mail us
from the Va-Roots URL.

Brent Tarter
The Library of Virginia

Visit the Library of Virginia's web site at http://www.lva.lib.va.us