VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2008

Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2008 22:48:03 -0600
Hi George - If you go to the website of the North Carolina Department of
Health and Human Services, that is where you will find the "Vital Records"
section.  From that department you request marriage licenses, death
certificates, birth certificates, etc.  Here is the link:
http://vitalrecords.dhhs.state.nc.us/vr/index.html

Hope this helps.  Happy Holidays!!

Shirley Cox Schroeder
Ellsworth, KS

--
"....And so it is with life: What we see while watching others, depends on
the

"Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow"  ~ Lawrence Clark
Powell