VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2001

From:
Tucker Ranson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tucker Ranson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 15:54:15 -0400
I have been looking more closely at old messages.

I am not familiar with "Red Bollings," nor had I yet come across John
Bolling in my unsystematic researches, but am connected to the Randolphs
and Blands, and thus to Pocohantos. I have the following Bolling names in
my family tree:

Agnes
Anne
Drury, June 21, 1696 -- September 24, 1726
Edward
Frances
Mary Molly
Robert, b. 1620
Robert, December 26, 1646 -- July 17, 1709
Stith
Thomas

Any connection?

Tucker Ranson