VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2003

Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 11:33:01 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/03 2:39:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> The staff of the Library of Virginia should get some special recognition.
> They often are very busy, so many people come to LVA to do research of
> various kinds, and yet the staff stays very patient, friendly, knowledgeable
> and helpful. You know that some of us patrons must get to them sometimes!

I agree completely with Beth on her comments concerning the staff of the
Library of Virginia, my wife & I, for several years, have spent one week each
October at the Library researching our family history, the staff has always been
very professional.
We really appreciate the library and staff
Sidney