VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2002

From:
catherine trent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
catherine trent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:59:15 -0400
Since I have hit a brick wall locating the father of my husbands ancestor,
Micajah "Mike" G Morris born abt 1811 and who married Lively M. Scott Dec
1832 in Pittsylavania Co., Va.  I have a maybe date of his death as Jan./Feb
1895 In Thaxton, Bedford Co., Va.

I have received some papers from the circuit court which had named P.S.
Huddleston as Administrator of Micajah's Will.

What I am wondering if any of Mr. Huddleston's descendants might have some
of his papers that would mention Micajah Morris?  I know I am reaching
pretty far, but am trying everything to try to locate Micajah's parents.
There is also mentioned of a R. D. Buford, C.B.C.

Thanks for any help,
kathie in Maine