VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2008

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:07:48 -0400
This free sample is a special request. We were asked if we had any list of
individuals that lived in Warwick County at the start of the Civil War. At
the time we did not have anything. Since then we have scanned the Warwick
County Personal Property Tax Lists 1782-1861. The 1861 tax list is the best
we can do as related to the special request.

Our newest free sample is the 1861 Warwick Personal Property Tax List. You
can access these new free samples at:

http://www.binnsgenealogy.com/FreeSample/FreeSampleIndex.htm

There are 19 images. All the images total about 29 mbs. Have fun.

Steve and Bunny

Binns Genealogy CD Series
Scanned Microfilm Images on CD
http://www.BinnsGenealogy.com/