VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2007

Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:27:41 -0800
OK so I need help in finding information about my grandfathers family.
I have only been able to find one record so far and he was a baby at
the time. His name is William Samuel Payton Ward. Born March 15, 1930.
On the census I found he is listed as Samuel Payton Ward (no william)
His mother seemed to be living with her brother and family at the time
and his father is not listed on the record. He was born in Saltville,
VA  and died in 1999 in Charles County Md.  His mother name is Alaveen
Mary Cannon. It could also be Mary Alaveen Cannon. Hopefully someone
knows something about this line.... I am getting no where.

Thank you in advance!
--
Shellie ;-}