VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2015

From:
Emily Rusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:07:38 -0400
The Genealogical Research Institute of Virginia’s summer luncheon is slated
for noon, Monday, 15 June. Join GRIVA members and friends for lunch at
Piccadilly Cafeteria, 8004 West Broad Street, Richmond. After selecting
your meal from the serving line, find us in the group room at the back of
the restaurant.

This is a casual, fun gathering where we share new genealogical books and
Internet resources, announce our successes, and trade research strategies.
Guests are always welcome. Enjoy lunch with fellow researchers and learn
what GRIVA has to offer in the pursuit of family history.