VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 19:30:52 -0500
The Bolling line (the "Red Bollings") is through John Rolfe and
Pocahontas:  Son Thomas' daughter Jane who Robert Bolling  (1675-1729).
Interestingly the "White Bollings" looked askance at the Red Bollings,
even though it descends from the same Robert Bolling's second wife,  Anne
Stith.

I suspect that Centre Hill in Petersburg can cite chapter and verse.