VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:27:34 -0400
This list is in no danger of being clogged. In 1988 and 89 this list was
active, vibrant and very much alive. Only controversy generates volume
today. While we await Mr. Tarter's final decision, we could copy Frank
Murray's email address into our address books, and bookmark Alley
Blackford's Frank Murray page.

Bill Hobbs