VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2001

From:
Carolyn Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carolyn Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:17:20 -0400
Looking for information about Tom Neighbors of Campbell County Virginia - he married Mrs. Elizabeth Lane (of Campbell Cty)  sometime after 1865. She was married 1st to Joseph Lane and their children were Ida Bell Lane, Virginia Lane, Anna Lane.  Elizabeth and Tom had four children that I know of - Charlie, Lee, Sam, and Lula.  I would love to share information with any one interested in the family line. Thanks, Carolyn