VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

From:
Madaline Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 10:31:20 -0400
You are very generous to share your history.  Bless you!  I used to, then
there was an occasion when someone took my info and really made a mess of
it.
I had posted on the Harper List at Rootsweb that Benj. Harper died so much
early than his wife Charlotte that you can't help but *wonder* if she was
his second wife.  Also in this posting was : Charlotte is *perhaps *the
daughter of George Hiett...we are following this possibility.
Someone took these thoughts and posted, under their name, that Charlotte,
dau. of George Hiett, was Benj.'s 2nd wife.
That was the end of my sharing leads, thoughts and hard facts.
Mitzie