VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2015

From:
Elaine McHale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:59:37 -0400
Wes,

We have this book (a 1929 edition of one volume which contains two parts).
There are only a handful of references to anyone named Andrews, although
there is one mention of Fred'k Andrews who appears in the estate accounts
of William Rives of Prince George county in 1787.  "To cash paid Jas.
Barker in full of Fred'k Andrews proved a/c...1.14.8."  The other three
Andrews were not in Prince George or Dinwiddie counties.

--
Elaine McHale
Librarian