VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2005

From:
Catherine Trent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Trent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:08:13 -0500
Hi:
Recently I found that my husbands ancestors William p. Worley, ak W. P. Worley had died in Octavia, Va July 25/26 1911 and he was buried July 26, 1911 inear Octavia Post Office.

Can anyone tell me where Octavia, Va is located, as I cannot find it on the Va.map that I have.  Also if someone lives in this town could you possibly go and see what it says on the monument.

Thank you very much,
catherine