VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2008

Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2008 13:45:11 -0600
Forgive me, but what exactly is a "Hot Diet"?

I truly am enjoying and learning  (and printing off!) this exchange of
info.  Thanks to all who are contributing!

Shirley Cox Schroeder

--
"....And so it is with life: What we see while watching others, depends on
the

"Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow"  ~ Lawrence Clark
Powell