VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2013

Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 19:34:17 -0500
Thank you. Are there any entries for Lincoln Co or is it too early for that
 county. I have several families that immigrated from Kanawha to Lincoln
but in  1901 or so the courthouse burned there and most of the records were
destroyed.  Thank you Samuel Russel mentioned is my 3 g grandfather.

In a message dated 11/22/2013 9:54:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,