VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2007

From:
Jeannette Sosa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeannette Sosa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 01:36:42 -0500
Mr. Drake,
Having joined this list only yesterday, I was overjoyed to find the item you
posted last year concerning my ancestress Judith Hunt Parker.  I attempted to
follow instructions to read the inventory, but apparently am a year too late.
Will you please tell me which of your books you have published this inventory
in?

Jeannette Sosa