VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:38:14 -0500
Hey, interestingly enough, I just got a copy of a bond my gggg-grandmother,
Elizabeth Clemens King posted (along with Henry Armstrong and Wirtman(?)
Gullett, in 1839 as executors and administrators for the estate of James
King, her husband, in Pope Co., Illinois.  Now I also find references to
Gullett's who married either Floyds or Fulkersons in that county.  Evidently
this Gullett man may have had some famial tie to Elizabeth King.  Henry
Armstrong was her son-in-law. Floyds and Fulkersons are also closely
related.  All of these people had origins in Virginia.  Gulletts would not
be a direct line, but interesting to me none-the-less as a possible twig on
that branch of the tree.
Bet