VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
Tim Spradling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:11:43 EDT

Hi Mildred. The John HICKMANs that might apply (married between 1780 and
1785, based on the birth date of one of his daughters who married in
Greenbrier Co., VA in 1806 and her age range in the 1810 Greenbrier Co. Census)
below I've checked out. Thanks for your help though. Regards, Tim

In a message dated 7/24/2009 1:00:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,