VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2011

From:
Lewis Averett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 12:37:36 -0400
The Diuguid records site is extremely helpful. The records of the Fauber
Funeral Chapel, of Lynchburg, are indexed and the index is online at the
web site for Jones Memorial Library: www.jmlibrary.org.

You will also find an index to obituaries for Lynchburg newspapers for
the 100 yr period up to 1930. We have a published index to the ones from
1795 to the 1830's, as well, but that is not included on our website.

Lewis Hobgood Averett
Coordinator of Public Services
Jones Memorial Library
2311 Memorial Ave.