VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2008

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:07:14 -0500
For some time now I have looked for one of my ancestors in Henrico County.
But I could never find anything. Then we scanned the City of Richmond
Personal Property Tax Lists and there he was. I think my oversight is due to
the fact that many people (non-Virginians) seldom realize that there are
cities in Virginia that had their own tax lists. They are not part of any
county.

Our newest free sample is the 1787 City of Winchester Personal Property Tax
List. You can access these new free samples at:

http://www.binnsgenealogy.com/FreeSample/FreeSampleIndex.htm

There are 9 images. All the images total about 8 mbs. Have fun.

Steve and Bunny

Binns Genealogy CD Series
Scanned Microfilm Images on CD
http://www.BinnsGenealogy.com/