VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2006

From:
Chuck West <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:41:21 -0600
I was responding to the biblical reference made by "Clay Gullatt", not Virginia law. I have no argument with what you've been saying about that. As far as I know, Utah's the only place bigamy has ever been legal in the U.S. Sorry I wasn't clearer. Seem to have developed a bad case of laziness.

    Chuck