VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2009

Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:11:00 -0800
Carolyn, you may call racism a "political" weapon, but I have seen first hand how that "weapon" hurt and disgraced an innocent child.  God did not put us here to judge.  Every time the Ferns of the world express themselves, it brings back my pain; and yes, there are those of us who can feel racism.
Unfortunately, the racists are too ignorant to realize what they say is racist.
Or, maybe they just don't care who they hurt.

Nice plug for your books, though.