VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2001

Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:44:52 EST
Looking for the siblings and ancestors of my GGGG Grandparents, Sophia
WETHERELL & James Alexander DANIELL, married in 1833 in London, England.
James was b. ~ 1808 in England and Sophia about 1814 in London. They moved to
Mass. shortly after marraige and stayed a few years, had a few Children and
then moved to Roane Co., VA and had several more Children, including my GGG
Grandfather Franklin Webster DANIELS. Thank you. Tim Spradling