VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2004

From:
Monya Havekost <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Monya Havekost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:12:00 -0400
South Carolina is not a state without native stone. It is known for its
beautiful blue granite. The Kershaw variety was proudly supplied by
South Carolina and predominately used in the construction of the new
National World War II monument in Washington DC.

Monya

Fayette Co. AL list manager
ASTON surname list manager
MUSGROVE surname list manager
THOMPSON surname list manager
Researching: ANDERSON, ANDERSEN (Norway), ASTON, BISHOP, DODSON,
FYLLINGSNES (Norway), GRANT, HARRIS, HOWELL, JORDAN, LESLIE, McDONALD,
MILLIGAN, MORTON, MUSGROVE, OWEN, SOUTH, THOMPSON and WEBSTER