VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2004

From:
"W. Scott Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
W. Scott Smith
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:43:35 -0400
Lynchburg's native Gneiss was used for gravestones in the area during the
late 18th and early 19th centuries. For more information, visit the Old City
Cemetery's web site at www.gravegarden.org

W. Scott Breckinridge Smith
Historical Research & Consulting
Post Office Box 75, Lynchburg, Virga. 24505
H:434-528-3995 M:434-401-0020  www.WScottSmith.com