VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

From:
mary haynes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
mary haynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:09:33 -0800
Hello:
Does anyone know if there's a Richmond Co, NC, Jasper/Henry Co,GA or Randolph Co,AL equivalent to VA Roots?  I'm writing,calling, researching, etc. and can't find some info I need. Specifically if anyone at Richmond Co, NC, heard of a common disaster/illness of Hezekiah and Mary Almon Meachen about 1851 which left my GMother, Nancy Ann Meachen orphaned at age 2.  Am trying to get addr of newspapers which would have been in existence there at that time to see if I can find anything there.
Thank you, Mary

Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Topics of the day:

1. what is a fence-viewer? (2)
2. what is a fence viewer?
3. 1759-1761 PR WM CO ORDER BOOK (2)