VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2004

From:
Marilyn Canfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilyn Canfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:48:58 -0600
Naomi
I would think they put him in a private room to more or less isolate him to
make sure he wasn't "contagious" or to keep him from other germs..since they
didn't know what his actual diagnoses would be.  Visitors evidently weren't
restricted nor required to wear masks so evidently they decided that may not
be necessary.
  We lived down the street from the Hospital and it wasn't very big in the
late thirties, I assume it's expanded since then so they probably have more
rooms..

I hope he's turning around and making a recovery....
Marilyn