VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
Tim Spradling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:13:59 EDT

Hi Mary Anne. Someone sent the google link to me and I checked it out.
Thanks, Tim

In a message dated 7/24/2009 1:00:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Tim,  sorry I lost out on this thread. What Hickman are you searching for?
Do you  have access to "The Lewis Family in America?"
Many Hickman's are listed,  including my Hannah who m. Rev. Geo. Ambrose.
The book was on the web, I  tried my bookmark and got an error message.
However, Ancestry has some  listings for the book.
I will be glad to check.
Mary  Anne

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377105x1201454426/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul