VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2011

From:
Janice Friel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:02:38 -0500
Gale it is at
_HUNTSVILLE  MADISON COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY_
(http://www.worldcat.org/wcpa/oclc/700714695?page=frame&url=http://catalog.hpl.lib.al.us/uhtbin/cgisirsi/0/0
/x/49?user_id=guest&password=guest&checksum=9fbc0de8acabad2e89f9e26421092edb
&title=HUNTSVILLE+MADISON+COUNTY+PUBLIC+LIBRARY&linktype=opac&detail=MWD:HUN
TSVILLE+MADISON+COUNTY+PUBLIC+LIBRARY:Public+Library)
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35804 United States
May you could do a library loan. Also try Amazon as I think they  may have
a copy.
Janice

In a message dated 11/15/2011 10:32:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,