VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2006

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 18:46:53 -0500
I would suggest that there are Carys in IofW/Shmptn and in Surry/Sussex.   As to going upon the mans land for ANY private purpose, it is necessary that you gain the permission of the owner (or lessee/renter) if the owner is not occupying the place.  As to the DNA that might be retrieved by sinking a small hole and bringing up some of the remnants of him, I have NO knowledge.

Genealogy without documentation is nothing.
                     Paul Drake JD
                Genealogist & Author
            <www.DrakesBooks.com>