VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2006

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 00:36:28 -0400
We have uploaded our updated images for Campbell County, the 1791 Personal
Property Tax List B, to our "1790 / 1800 County Tax Lists of
Virginia" website. Please follow the Campbell County link found at:

http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~ysbinns/vataxlists/index.htm

As we were indexing this tax list we noticed that images 13 & 14 were
duplicates of images 11 & 12. We removed images 13 & 14 and then renumbered
the remaining pages. Now there are 39 images instead of 41 images for this
tax list. All our indexes will reference these new page numbers.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Steve and Bunny
Binns Genealogy CD Series
http://www.BinnsGenealogy.com/