VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2011

From:
Charlie Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:43:38 -0500
On 11/12/2011 3:11 PM, Charlotte Tucker wrote:
> The original list of ships and passengers can be found here
> ....http://www.virtualjamestown.org/publicrecords.html
>
> At this web site under Resources, Public Records: a) Censuses: select
> b) Original settlers listed by occupation.
>
> Enjoy !
> Charlotte
> instructions at

Thanks, Charlotte. I had been to the VJ website a week or 2 ago and
navigated
until I found my Samuel WEAVER. I am searching for info on John JACKSON,
and Ann JACKSON. She is listed elsewhere as either sister or wife of John.
He was killed in the 1622 massacre. She supposedly was captured and not
returned until 1630, whereon she was returned to England. I have not found
evidence of her return. I have inquiries in to some folks in England about
the existence of records in London. I didn't find any in my research in
LVA and William&Mary.    Charlie