VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2004

From:
Chris Whitehead <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Whitehead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 20:16:43 -0400
Paul,

The article was very interesting.  This, surely, will be worth watching.  I
do hope you will post proceedings as they occur.  There are those of us who
may miss something in the news.  I lived in Charleston, SC off and on for 12
years while in the Air Force and they take their civil War heritage very
seriously, as we in Virginia do.  I'm going to think about this issue before
I make any positional statement.  However it turns out it is going to cost
someone a little bit of change.

Chris.