VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2003

From:
Judith McGowan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judith McGowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:56:59 -0500
You can buy the Gilmer maps for $20 each through the Virginia Historical
Society:  http://www.store.yahoo.com/vahistorical/civilwarmaps.html  I
have a number of these and they are quite nice.  All of the ones that I
have show the homes in the area at the time the information was gathered
for the map creation.

Also, there are a number of places that sell US Geological Survey
Topographical maps as well.  I purchased my Virginia maps from the
Virginia Reporduction & Supply Co., Inc., 543 Southlake Blvd, Richmond,
VA, (804) 594-0940.

Judith-VA
SouthernRoots  Http://www.southernroots.com