VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2001

From:
Scott Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:44:30 -0700
Does the Rockbridge County clerk's office copy specific documents for researchers?  A little over a month ago, I sent them a request for a certain marriage bond/consent note, identifying the parties and the date and including a $1.00 check and a SASE.  But they haven't responded yet, and my check hasn't cleared.  Maybe they just threw away my check and my letter??

Thanks.

Scott

http://www.shopping.altavista.com