VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
Mickey Fournier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:49:23 -0400
Tim:

I hesitate to post all this to the list but I just remember this morning
that I have these old Automated Archives CDs from the late 80 - early 90s.
They work with DOS and I can't even open them in XP, have to dig out an old
laptop running 98 to open them at all:

These are the John Hickmans listed in NC, MD and VA.  They are all on the
same disk so I am not deleting anything:

Search Words:  HICKMAN,JOHN

CD 004, November 1994 Edition

Maryland Marr., Maryland Historical Society

Screen 118 of 345

====

 SNDX  Spouse 1                   SNDX  Spouse 2                   Date

>H255 HICKMAN, John               M250 MAKAN, Elizabeth            23  Apr
1728

Maryland Marr., Prince Georges, MD

Screen 26 of 268

====

>H255 HICKMAN, John               B235 BOSTON, Viana               03  Nov
1798

N. Carr. Marr., Guilford, NC

Screen 59 of 161

====

>H255 HICKMAN, John               B635 BARTIN, Mary                18  Nov
1795

N. Carr. Marr., Rockingham, NC

Screen 27 of 77

====

>H255 HICKMAN, John               J520 JONES, Eliza                10  Aug
1853

N. Carr. Marr., Rowan, NC

Screen 69 of 178

====

>H255 HICKMAN, John               P350 PATTEN, Nancy               31  Oct
1785

Virginia Marr., Accomack, VA

Screen 11 of 17

====

>H255 HICKMAN, John Berry         P330 PETTITT, Mary               13  Feb
1787

>P330 PETTITT, Mary               H255 HICKMAN, John Berry         13  Feb
1787

Virginia Marr., Fauquier, VA

Screen 33 of 68

====

>H255 HICKMAN, John               T512 THOMPSON, Ann               20  Jun
1790

>H255 HICKMAN, John               T512 THOMPSON, Ann               01  Jul
1790

Virginia Marr., Fauquier, VA

Screen 62 of 68

====

 SNDX  Spouse 1                   SNDX  Spouse 2                   Date

>T512 THOMPSON, Ann               H255 HICKMAN, John               20  Jun
1790

>T512 THOMPSON, Ann               H255 HICKMAN, John               01  Jul
1790

Virginia Marr., Norfolk, VA

Screen 37 of 140

====

>H255 HICKMAN, John               D252 DICKINSON, Molley           24  Sep
1794

====

Printed from GRS 3.03, Copyright (c) 1994 Automated Archives, Inc.
Page 2

Mildred "Mickey" Fournier
Lake City, FL

"One of the tragedies of life is the murder of a beautiful theory by a
brutal gang of facts" - La Rochefoucauld