VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2004

From:
Joy King <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:43:07 -0400
Well, I agree with you too Paul, but all state and county websites are
certainly not created equal.  I neglected to mention the importance of the
LVA online databases, and other state archive databases as well. But, you
could do an awful lot of googling and still not find ALL of the *original
images* of the VA tax lists that were on that site, and ALL of the
information found in the TLC Genealogy publications. ;-)

Joy