VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2006

Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:53:23 -0800
The easiest way to handle the Bargers and Buski's is don't read them. If you
are using "Outlook Express" high light a message from the person you wish to
eliminate from your inbox, go to Message at the top of the page, click on
"create rule from message" hit enter, you will get a form to fill out, the
sender will be checked and you will see the email address below. Under 2.
click on the box for move to specified folder. Look below and click on the
blue words specified folder. A list of folders will appear. click on deleted
items. Click on OK and that's the last time you will see their messages. It
took about 4 times as long to type this out as it does to do it.
Ed
Olympia, WA