VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:21:53 -0600
George; look for the Internet home page of the county in which she died, and there see what is offered by way of services and materials, "vital statistics", and genealogical and historical records and societies.  I would surely procure her death certificate, whatever records the cemetery has, the newspapers of the month following her death, and whatever tax, death, deed and mortgage, lien, driver's license, and voting records that may be housed in that local courthouse.  Paul